Business Development Manager
(Full time, permanent)
Published On: 23rd May 2018
UK based – the company is located in the North West
Retail Associates Ltd is a specialist supplier of equipment and services to the Food Retail sector, we have a vacancy for a Sales Professional to join an existing sales team to expand sales into both new major accounts and new market sectors.
The company is currently a major supplier of new front end equipment to food retailers, but is also an industry leading specialist supplier of refurbishment services, maintenance and associated equipment, and the shareholders are looking to add substantial growth to the business during the next 5 years.
The company has development plans to expand the existing service and maintenance sectors outside of food retailing and the successful candidate will be expected to play a major role in developing this new business.
We are seeking an experienced sales person who has worked in a field sales environment visiting and selling direct to the customer.
Job duties to include the following:
· Identify new business opportunities, evaluating their position in the industry and analysing sales options.
· Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with potential customers.
· Identifying potential new products and / or product improvements.
· With the sales team prepare sales reporting information to present a clear picture of the company’s sales progress and achievement.
· Maintain professional standards of the company’s sales organisation including attending and recommending relevant educational workshops.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in sales linked to shopfitting and retail equipment sales & maintenance.
A basic salary plus performance related bonus/commission will be paid, (OTE in the region £35k+) together with a company car/car allowance, laptop & mobile phone.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have at least 2 years driving experience as extensive travel in the UK will form part of the working pattern.
Arrange a call back
If you are in the UK and would prefer one of our experts to call you, or you are researching outside of our opening hours, please complete our online form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Our opening times are:
Monday to Friday 9am 5pm